David Jones - The Art Of Internet Dating (419.0 Kb eBook)
eBook downloads: 181To get new PUA materials to you mailbox every week please subscribe to our mailing list, using form below
Why should you choose The Art of Internet Dating, the definitive practical guide? Here are just a few good reasons: * It's the definitive guide. This is the "bible" of Internet dating, the book that sets the standard. Why settle for anything less? * This is the only 100% practical guide available. There are no silly stories or anecdotes that won't help you one bit, just page after page of practical hints and tips. If you want romance stories, go buy a Mills & Boon. If you want to greatly improve your chances of... More >>>
David Jones - "The Art Of Internet Dating" is electronically distributed. You can download it or order on DVD.
Why should you choose The Art of Internet Dating, the definitive practical guide? Here are just a few good reasons:
* It's the definitive guide. This is the "bible" of Internet dating, the book that sets the standard. Why settle for anything less?
* This is the only 100% practical guide available. There are no silly stories or anecdotes that won't help you one bit, just page after page of practical hints and tips. If you want romance stories, go buy a Mills & Boon. If you want to greatly improve your chances of meeting a real quality date on-line, or your soulmate, buy The Art of Internet Dating.
* There are many tips throughout the book specially for both males and females.
* It pulls no punches and is brutally honest. Sugar coating things won't help you one bit.
* It's sold, promoted and fully supported by the author. Send me an email at david AT alternatezone DOT com, I will reply, promise. How many authors do that?, most are un-contactable. I want to hear what you think of the book and Internet dating. I also personally pack and post every book ordered from this web site!
* The author is the most experienced person to have ever written an Internet dating book. Most other authors have little real practical experience.
* No other book attempts to so deeply analyse the technical aspects of Internet dating. This is essential, it's a technical medium and you have to know how best to utilise it. Did you know that there is a defined time window during which your profile is most visible to the the right kind of people? Have you missed it? What do you do about it?
* There are no silly pictures or cartoons to get in the way of the information you need. It's all information-packed text (Ok, except for one small table!)
* The book does not try and tell you who is right for you, or how you should court someone. There is nothing to insult your ability or intelligence, just lots of common sense and technical hints and tips about what works and what doesn't, gained through years of research and practice.
What this book will NOT do:
* It will not teach you how to setup your computer, use email, or how to use the Internet in general. This is assumed knowledge, and there are countless books out there to do that. Unlike other books, The Art of Internet Dating is 100% about practical Internet dating. If you do not know how to use a computer and/or the Internet, at least on a basic level, then this book is not for you. There are no "Click the left mouse button" instructions to insult your ability.
* It will not attempt to teach courting techniques or help you figure out what you are looking for in a partner. There are no sex tips or pickup lines. If you need this sort of help then there are plenty of self help books available that claim to do just this. This is not one of them.
Compare the competition, we are sure you'll find The Art of Internet Dating is by far the best and most informative practical guide to Internet Dating available in the world
David L. Jones is an electronics designer, programmer and technical author from Sydney Australia. The Art of Internet Dating is his first non-technical self help book. David has been intensely involved in Internet dating from its early days. He has explored, pioneered and researched many aspects of Internet Dating, contacted thousands of people, and helped others to find their soulmate along the way. After meeting countless people over the years via the Internet, he finally met his soulmate Nicole through the RSVP dating site (on Valentines day of all days!) whilst in the midst of writing this definitive guide.
Yes, unlike other Internet dating authors, David starting writing this book and had almost completed it before he met his soulmate. He was convinced that the power and infinite scope of Internet dating assured success, and that it was a just a matter of time until he would find his soulmate.
Yes, that's her on the right, the lovely, stunning and wonderful Nicole :)
Nicole is an enviromental scientist from Sydney.
Unlike other Intenet dating authors, David has seen and played the Internet dating game from all perspectives. He has placed and screened profiles for females (so has a unique female perspective), and has been researching Internet dating techniques for over 5 years, the culmination of which is The Art of Internet Dating. Along with his extensive technical design background in computers, programming and technical writing, there is no author more qualified to write the definitive practical guide to Internet dating. David is a highly sort after Internet dating expert, and provides advice to individuals, groups, the media, and Internet dating web sites.
David spends his spare time Canyoning in the magnificent sandstone canyons of the Blue Mountains, Geocaching (David & Nicole call themselves EcoTeam), working out at the gym, designing electronics products, writing, and doing his utmost to promote Internet Dating.
You might even find David & Nicole at local Sydney Internet Dating events promoting the book.
Click Here to see some articles about David, Nicole, and the book.
For David's other web pages, use the links on the left.