Users Online: 285
Dan Bacon - Attraction 101 (copyrighted book, review only)
To get new PUA materials to you mailbox every week please subscribe to our mailing list, using form below
Attraction 101: What Every Guy Needs to Know About Naturally Attracting Women & Maintaining Their Interest. Think of this as your personal checklist to use in your interactions and relationships with women. Follow this guide and you will be able to spark and maintain the attraction & interest of the women you really want. I've even gone as far as including: * My most potent and 'attractive' conversation starters that get women laughing like crazy and not wanting me to leave. * Exactly what I say and do when interacting... More >>>
Dan Bacon - "Attraction 101" is copyrighted and can't be downloaded or ordered on DVD, you can try to find it at amazon.com
Attraction 101: What Every Guy Needs to Know About Naturally Attracting Women & Maintaining Their Interest. Think of this as your personal checklist to use in your interactions and relationships with women. Follow this guide and you will be able to spark and maintain the attraction & interest of the women you really want. I've even gone as far as including:
* My most potent and 'attractive' conversation starters that get women laughing like crazy and not wanting me to leave.
* Exactly what I say and do when interacting with women to spark strong & lasting attraction.
* The one thing I started doing in interactions that increased the amount of women in my life, ten fold. This 'alpha-male approach to women' is so good that just doing it by itself, will have most women wanting to be your girlfriend... no kidding.
* Why interacting with women at bars is different than in bookstores and supermarkets. Here I explain the approach you need to take in each environment in order to succeed.
Dan Bacon is Australia's Leading Dating Experts: Coaching Modern Men to Success With Women, Dating & Relationships
Dan Bacon is the CEO, expert, dating coach and head spokesperson for TheModernMan.com, who provide expert dating advice and coaching for men. As seen on TV - watch free videos now! How to be Cocky & Funny With Women, by Using Cocky And Funny Lines Attract Women.
Dan Bacon appeared on The Morning Show on Channel 7. After conducting a survey that included more than 42,000 thousand men from over 20 countries worldwide, it was found that Hollywood movies and TV sitcoms were confusing men about what women wanted.
Some of the most common pieces of feedback from the men who were surveyed include:
* I just don't want to be rejected by a woman the way I see it happening in movies.
* These days, women seem so loud, obnoxious and arrogant. I certainly don't want to be on the end of a verbal attack from a woman if I approach her and she doesn't like me.
* I see it all the time on TV shows - women just seem to have all the power in the dating scene. Frankly, I'm scared of being shot down by this need breed of modern woman because.
* After my last break-up, I tried approaching women in bars, but I got rejected heavily. Why do women make it so hard for us guys to meet them?
Dan was contacted and asked to give his opinion on a new dating survey suggesting that bad boys are preferred by women. While Dan agreed that bad boys do attract women, he disagreed with the recommendations of the study, which suggested that to be successful with women - men should be deceitful and selfish like bad boys.
The weekly news comedy show 'Good News Weekly' talked about a recent survey complete by TheModernMan.com. The survey, which included more than 42,000 men from over 20 countries found that men were unsure if women actually wanted to be approached in bar and club environments.
This of course is one of the reasons why women have recently been complaining about a 'man drought' in many countries.
A Current Affair, Channel 9
After learning of The Modern Man through the grapevine, Channel Nine's A Current Affair called with a challenge: Give 3 Melbourne guys a crash on meeting and attracting women, live on camera. The catch: The Modern Man would only have ONE hour to coach the 3 brave volunteers.
Challenge accepted! After only 1-hour of coaching from Dan, Ben and Stu at a local restaurant, the 3 brave volunteers began approaching, meeting and attracting women at a nearby nightclub.
Singles TV, Foxtel
Dan, Ben and Stu from The Modern Man recently appeared on Singles TV to chat briefly about some of the changes in the modern dating scene. They also spent 1-hour coaching a 'shy guy' named Brent, before he tried out his skills on women at a nearby bar.
Back to Top
Dan Bacon has appeared on many radio stations over the years to talk about many dating and relationship issues facing modern men.