Users Online: 237
Derek Lamont - The Facebook Pickup Method (1.7 MB eBook)
eBook downloads: 1425To get new PUA materials to you mailbox every week please subscribe to our mailing list, using form below
This is an Online Game Preview Report! It Covers The First 2 Parts Of My Online Game Bonus Product On Picking Up Attractive Women On Facebook. Meeting people of the net used to be considered taboo. But we live in a new era where the likes of Facebook, MySpace, Plenty of Fish, and other social?networking websites have literally saturated our lives! So why should you care? Can I start off by staFng that the growths of these websites have been nothing short of astronomical? Facebook alone has over 65 million acFve users. Half o... More >>>
Derek Lamont - "The Facebook Pickup Method" is electronically distributed. You can download it or order on DVD.
This is an Online Game Preview Report! It Covers The First 2 Parts Of My Online Game Bonus Product On Picking Up Attractive Women On Facebook. Meeting people of the net used to be considered taboo. But we live in a new era where the likes of Facebook, MySpace, Plenty of Fish, and other social?networking websites have literally saturated our lives! So why should you care? Can I start off by staFng that the growths of these websites have been nothing short of astronomical? Facebook alone has over 65 million acFve users. Half of these 65 million users logon daily. Facebook averages up to 250, 000 new registraFons per day. Some reports suggest that its size will double every six months...
Whew! And that's just Facebook alone. So how can this work in your favor? The quality of women on these websites is staggering. There is definitely not a shortage of gorgeous, sexy, beauFful women out there ready to be approached in the digital world - but here's the catch... only 1% of guys out there REALLY know how to do this... You think it's easy? Well, you might get lucky and hit a couple girls out there who will dig you just because of your profile picture... but the truth is that on socialnetworking websites like Facebook and MySpace. - Derek Lamont
Derek Lamont is a PUA who focuses soley on online game. Derek is widely known as a king of online dating and has an absolutely tremendous program for anyone wanting to meet women online.
Derek Lamont is the author of Online Pick Up Secrets specifically used for picking up women on facebook and myspace.
Derek Lamont's Books List:
- "The Online Game" is one of the top Ebooks focusing solely on online pickup techniques. Derek Lamont leaves no stone unturned in this killer ebook. Not only that, but he includes free email support, MP3 audio bonuses and much more.
- "The Facebook Method" is a 100% free ebook that Derek has created to help you score TONS of hotties on Facebook.
Derek Lamont in his own words:
Hi. My name's Derek Lamont. And let me tell you first that I am NOT one of those naturally, good-looking guys. But yet... I can more than hold my own when it comes to women.
I've been a student of some of the most prestigious pickup artists and seductionists in the world. I've been practicing and perfecting my art of attraction for over five years.
I'm the creator of the number one rated online attraction system on the planet (as rated by ClickBank). I've traveled the world mastering my game and have earned the reputation of being one of the most innovative seductionists ever.
Let me explain how I "innovate"... I bang any chick I want just by sitting on my ass in front of any working computer.
Facebook or MySpace... E-Harmony or Match.com... those are my playgrounds where I game these girls.
But how do I do this when it is said that only 1.3% of men succeed in attracting women online and the other 98.7% fail miserably?
I mean... I've dated hundreds of "10 out of 10," knock-out babes...
"Derek Lamont has been the top innovator in the field of 'Online Seduction' for over five years. The system he uses to attract, meet, and seduce these women online is by far the most brilliant attraction method I know." -Dr. Richard D. Klein, Psychology Professor
"What other pickup artist do you know that can bang over 6 chicks a week just by messaging girls on Facebook? Derek Lamont has truly created a scientific method in the field of Facebook pickup." - John Alexander, Author of "The Alpha Male System"
"A lot of guys don't believe Derek when he says that he's been with over 400 girls through meeting them online. I'm here to tell you that he has. Every guy needs to learn this" - Deek , FL
"This man truly is a genius and innovator in social-networking pickup." - Mark Belmont, Author of The Handsome Factor
I've been with stunning actresses, hot models, cute college girls, erotic strippers, rock-hard body athletes, witty and sexy bookworms, and drop-dead gorgeous cheerleaders... And like I said...
I Met Them All Through The Internet!