T.P. have a Ph.D. from a major research institution. His doctoral work made original contributions to the field of Evolutionary Psychology. So what's he doing writing a flirt quiz?
There has been a lot written in the last 10 years on the topic of dating and attracting women. T.P. has read a lot of this material and thinks he has a
way to improve things for the average guy. There are five main things that T.P. wants to correct in the current dating literature for men:
1. The current dating guides try to rush the whole process -- boiling a seduction down into a 7-10 hour event.
2. They sometimes encourage reckless behavior.
3. They focus on picking up girls at bars and night clubs.
4. Men are often encouraged to approach women with cheesy tricks and even fake stories.
5. They can border on misogyny.
In light of these shortcomings, T.P. developed an alternative. A slower, safer, more respectful method of attracting and seducing quality women. It uses a method he calls "slow seduction", and it solves all the problems mentioned above. The full system allows men to find the right attraction stories for them. It teaches them how to create their own material. And it gives them a web-based planning tool to manage their material and the women they're trying to attract.
And T.P. has developed a short quiz to introduce men to his new methods.