Gregory Godek's Biography(Books)
13 Facts About Gregory J.P. Godek
1. Greg has taught romance on "Oprah."
2. He has counseled the "romantically-impaired" on "Donahue."
3. He hasn't (yet) been on "The Tonight Show," but Jay Leno did joke about 1001 Ways To Be Romantic during his monologue.
4. Greg has been featured in The New York Times, The Los Angeles Times, The Boston Globe, Cosmopolitan, Glamour, Redbook, Playboy, Harper's Bazaar and People Magazine.
5. He has authored 12 books in 12 years.
6. More than 3 million copies of his books have sold worldwide.
7. Greg is a teacher and role model, not a therapist or theorist.
8. He is a researcher, questioner, listener.
9. He studies successful couples, happy people, and "what works."
10. Greg's is a synergistic and quirky path that combines a novelist's eye for character and motivation with a teacher's passion for connecting and communicating with students.
11. Greg has presented his Romance Seminar to the U.S. Army.
12. He has consulted with the flower, chocolate, diamond and movie industries.
13. For Greg, this was not a chosen profession, but the following of a muse, the expression of universal truths as experienced by one individual.
8 Curious Things Said About Gregory J.P. Godek
1. "Greg Godek should be nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize for teaching 1001 Ways To Be Romantic."
~ Boston Magazine
2. "1001 Ways To Be Romantic... That seems like an AWFUL LOT! I mean, guys, if the first THOUSAND ideas don't work--what are the chances she's going to stick around when you say, 'okay just ONE MORE'?!"
~ Jay Leno, on The Tonight Show
3. "These books are worth memorizing."
~ The Boston Herald
4. "Godek is ruining things for us guys!"
~ Joe Magadatz, author of the parody 1001 Ways NOT To Be Romantic
5. "Greg Godek is a thirtysomething Leo Buscaglia."
~ Evening Magazine
6. "Greg teaches the truth."
~ Mark Victor Hansen, co-author of Chicken Soup for the Soul
7. "Greg Godek explains how to get the Woo in wooing."
8. "I respect and recommend Greg Godek's writings on love right along with William Shakespeare's."
~ Margie Lapanja, author of The Goddess' Guide to Love
6 Personal Facts About Gregory J.P. Godek
1. The "J.P." stands for John Paul.
2. Greg is a classic, romantic Pisces.
3. Yes, he really did have a girlfriend in kindergarden.
4. No, his father was not a romantic role model.
5. But Greg combined his father's passion for life with his mother's creativity.
6. His favorite TV show is Babylon 5.
16 Books & Things Authored By Gregory J.P. Godek
1. 1001 Ways To Be Romantic
2. 1001 MORE Ways To Be Romantic
3. Love--The Course They Forgot To Teach You In School
4. 10,000 Ways To Say I Love You
5. Enchanted Evenings: 323 Nights Out to Remember
6. Intimate Questions: 459 Ways to Bring You Closer
7. Romantic Essentials: Hundreds of Ways to Show Your Love
8. Romantic Mischief: The Playful Side of Love
9. Romantic Fantasies--And Other Sexy Ways of Expressing Your Love
10. The Lover's Companion: Romantic Inspiration & Creative Ideas
11. Love Coupons
12. I Love You Coupons
13. The Love Quotes Coupon Book
14. (Music CD): 1001 Ways To Be Romantic--The Music: The Most Romantic Classical Music of All Time
15. (Poster/booklet): The 100 Best Love Songs of the 20th Century
16. (Calendar): 365 Days of Romance