Flirting How To Use Body Language To Keep Guy Wanting More
We all know the move. You catch his eye and he nods or winks back. He's shown he's interested, so what's the next move? Using your body language to effectively communicate your desire for a guy is something that can be learned and enjoyed.
* Communicate with your eyes. Your eyes are powerful when it comes to body language. They can indicate interest and dress down the other person--in a nice way, of course! Eye contact increases your heartbeat and helps to release the hormones associated with love or lust.
* Fix your gaze on a guy you're interested in if you're not already acquainted with him or talking to him. Show that you're sizing him up--locking eyes is a sure sign of continued interest.
* Do a face scan. This is a tell-tale sign of interest.
* Darting glances and second looks can help indicate your interest in him.
* Avoid staring; he might go into flight mode. Keep it casual and always smile.
* Raise your eyebrows just the tiniest bit whenever he smiles, nods, winks, etc. Do just enough to let him see the change in your expression, without it looking forced or overdone. It's important to look amused, not disgusted.
* Look down and flutter your eyelashes a little. This makes you seem innocent yet still interested. As you do this glance down at one or the other shoulder.
* Push your tongue against the skin below your bottom teeth. Open your mouth a little more, but not so much that your mouth looks overly wide (too much and you look like a fish gasping for air). This makes you look flattered and also gives the impression that you're a good kisser.
* When your eyes meet with your shoulder push it forward it a little and then let it drop. Keep it so only your shoulder is moving and not your whole arm. As you bring it forward, move your head slightly closer to it. As you let it drop into place move your head back up.
* Try looking over your shoulder; this positioning accentuates your curves and invites more attention.
* Once you've glanced at him quickly, look away and continue on with whatever you were doing. This keeps him wanting more and wondering what you meant by flirting with him and then moving on.
* Get close. Once he's started to show interest, make him keener by getting closer. Move near him and touch his hand or the base of his arm or gently squeeze his arm, hand or shoulder while you're talking. Nothing hard, just light, quick touches before withdrawing your hand again.
* Lean in and whisper. Speaking softly will reel him in. He's interested if he moves closer but beware if he moves back from your lean-in; it means he lacks interest.
* If he flinches or tenses when touched, it means he isn't interested. If he touches you back or leaves his hand on yours, he's keen.
* Involve your hair. Slowly run your fingers through your hair, stopping at the nape of your neck. Once your fingers reach your neck, either trail your fingers back and forth across your collarbone, or move the pendant on your necklace back and forth. Caressing your body in this way will cause an interested guy to watch intently.
* Watch for his lips parting or touching his mouth with his fingers; you're right in his interest zone once this happens.
* Each movement should take only a few seconds. You're putting on a show for him so don't let him get bored. If you take longer, he'll lose interest and look away. You're supposed to be flirting here; don't lose your target!
* Signs he's interested include head tilting, leaning toward you, exposing his wrists to you, touching you, letting his eyes sweep over your face then gaze to the right, stroking his chin (indicates an interest in what you're saying), facing his body to you and genuinely smiling.
* Signs he's not so interested in you include crossing his arms, frowning, moving away from you, rubbing his neck (he might be lying or repressing what he really thinks), feet and legs pointed to the exit, jerking his head, rocking back and forth, avoiding your gaze, fidgeting or tapping his feet, stepping back and not mirroring you.
* Be careful who you flirt with; not all guys are good. Stay in public and keep with girlfriends when getting to know a stranger for the purposes of a romantic liaison.
* Eye contact isn't just for engaging his interest. Take this opportunity to see just how "his" eyes appear. If they're glazed or glassy, move on. Also, if he stares at you inappropriately or in a way that makes you writhe, move on; a stranger who doesn't know when to stop staring in a way that makes you feel uneasy is not someone to be hanging around.
* If the guy seems to have ABSOLUTELY NO interest in you, don't follow these steps; you'll probably end up making a fool out of yourself.
EDIT RELATED WIKIHOWS
* How to Understand Body Language
* How to Flirt With Body Language
* How to Be Charismatic
* How to Stay on His Mind
* How to Meet Guys
EDIT SOURCES AND CITATIONS
* Katia Loisel-Furey and Paul Morris Segal, "How to get the woman/man you want", (2008), ISBN 0-9805519-0-0 - research source
* Read on wikiHow
* Email this Article
Article Source [fastseduction.com]